Friday, February 11, 2011

Headed West

Preparing for my move to the beach and a new environment. I will miss my neighborhood. Been here for so long. I am spending the last few weeks just kicking around and making note of the things that I have taken for granted over the past few years. It always seems to be like that.

When I moved from Arizona, I panicked because I hadn't gone to the Grand Canyon in all the time that I had lived there. I went a week before I left.
When I lived on Miami Beach, I spent the last week walking around just looking at the buildings and beach that I really hadn't considered in the time I had lived there. Kind of like that Ral Donner song, "you don't know what you've got until you lose it".
On Sunset this afternoon and saw the signs above by the Palladium. Must be shooting a scene from Southland around the neighborhood.

Had to go to Phoenix on business yesterday. what seemed like a fairly simple half day gig turned into a long day and late flight back to Burbank.
This is what it felt like when I finally got off the plane at 10 pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment