Thursday, February 3, 2011

Crazy Good

I am in the middle of writing my annual performance review. I struggle with the process each year. Having to go through and rate my own performance and then recap my objectives and goals is not something I can do in one sitting. I made a vow though that this year I would get this done ahead of schedule and be very detailed on my performance. I am almost finished.
Took a break in the afternoon to get a quick bite. I was craving tacos so I went to one of my favorite local spots, Cactus Tacos #1 on Vine street. I love the al pastor tacos with cheese and avocado. The place is a dive and down the street from the Hollywood Mental health clinic so at times it can make for an interesting dining experience. Quiet today though. Back to my computer and this %$@! review.

No comments:

Post a Comment