Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Whittling away at the deficit

This day did not start out well. Came trip trapping down the stairs this morning and found a present from the parking authority on my car. $58 ticket for illegally parked vehicle. My car which was parked in front of my garage. ??? #@$*&)!
I know. I have lived there for 8 years and parked my car there and NEVER gotten a ticket. According to the ticket, it is illegal to park there.
Apparently, the parking authority is now going after all violations with a vengeance
to help cut our states deficit. Damn that new Governor and his mandate to make money.
Met Chris for lunch to bitch about this. Buried my anger with a garlic, basil and mozzarella pizetta.

Stopped at the Vespa store on Ventura to look at the bikes. I am seriously considering buying one for my move to the beach. I was about to commit and Chris hustled me out to think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment